River Professional Services Ltd., 56 Hamilton Square, Birkenhead, Wirral, CH41 5AS, UK is a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 07440169) and is part of Scantec Personnel Ltd.
References in this website (“Site) to “River Professional Services Ltd.”, “Scantec Personnel Ltd”, “us” or “we” shall mean River Professional Services Ltd. and Scantec Personnel Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
You are only permitted to use this Site as expressly set out in these Terms for your own personal use. The Site shall not be used:
- In any unlawful manner or for any unlawful purpose or in any manner that would damage the reputation of River Professional Services Ltd.
- In any way that damages, disables or impairs the Site
- To copy, reformat, modify, distribute, license, transmit, sell or publish any content or any information obtained by you whilst using or accessing the Site except as expressly allowed by these Terms;
- To obtain material which is used in a defamatory, obscene, discriminatory or inappropriate manner.
- To post any defamatory, abusive, threatening, discriminatory or obscene material;
- To recklessly or knowingly transmit any electronic content containing viruses or electronically defective or harmful through the Site;
- To display, distribute, modify, publish any content obtained by you whilst using or accessing the Site.
You are solely responsible for any information submitted by you to the Site and must ensure that the information is true, accurate, up to date and not misleading or likely to mislead or deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction. You are also responsible for ensuring that all information, data and files are free of viruses or other routines or engines that may damage or interfere with any systems or data prior to being submitted to the Site. We reserve the right to remove any information supplied by you from the Site at our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without being required to give any explanation.
We will process any personal data which you provide in accordance with UK data protection legislation. We explain more about your personal data in our Privacy Statement. Personal data may be accessed by third parties outside the Economic European Area. By registering on this Site, you consent to this transfer.
By registering and using the Site, you also consent to us collecting and processing sensitive personal data supplied by you and disclosing the information to third parties.
River Personnel Ltd reserve the right to amend these terms at any time as required. Please check for updates.